All delegates are requested to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
to get the account detail and to make the payment. Once the payment confirmation is received we will send you a confirmation of registration.Important Note:
Conference Presentation Fees will be as follows:Below mentioned conference fees are towards single paper registration
- Transaction cost will be borne by the participant and we should receive the full amount as mentioned in the table below.
- As your safety is our top priority and concern, you are recommended to choose an online/Video presentation.
- The participant will bear transaction costs, and we should receive the full amount, as mentioned in the table
- To complete registration, make the payment and send us the payment receipt or transaction proof you received after the transaction you made along with the filled up registration form scanned copy before the last date of conference registration.
- Delegates should bear the Service Charges (if any) of the bank on the Sender's Side with registration fees.
- Registration fees you paid are non-refundable in case of not attending the conference or withdrawing the paper.
Category Registration fees
Author (Industry) 150 USD
Author (Academician) 100 USD
Author (Student) 80 USD
Listeners/Co-author 30 USDNB:-
• At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay the registration by the requested registration deadline.
• The student price is only applicable to the First author who is a student currently.
• For those listeners, who do not need to submit a paper or an abstract to the conference, we advise you to follow the registration form and finish registration.Journal Publication Process (Optional)
If your abstract has been accepted and presented the work at the Conference (including Virtual/Video Presentations), you are encouraged to submit your full manuscript or original, plagiarism-free research paper after the conference.
Journal details with the review report will be notified by email after review. Before submitting your paper, please ensure that the English used is clear, concise and coherent. This is especially important if English is not your first language.*NB - Full payment should be made after the journal acceptance before processing your paper for publication.Journal Publication Fees(Full paper only that needs to be submitted after the conference only)Category Registration fees
Scopus Journal Publication 650 USD
International Journal Publication 80 USD
Extra Pages 50 USD**SCOPUS (Elsevier), Web of Science, ESCI, SCIE/SSCI indexed journal is 6 pages (6000 words), including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged USD 50 per page.Registration Process
It is mandatory for at least one author of an accepted paper to register in order for the paper to appear in the proceedings and included in the Technical Program. If an author has got more than one accepted paper, there will be a discount on additional papers registration.#The registration fee received by ICESTD is non refundable. Payed amount can be used as a stored credit for any of our upcoming conferences.